martes, 9 de diciembre de 2008

After listening to the presentations today...

Which presentation made an impact in your point of view about justification for our fear to radicals? Why?

6 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I would have to say Erin V.'s made the most impact on my thoughts. She had a really good point that change isn't a good excuse to have fear and it got me thinking. I still believe America was justified in their fear, but not the extent of fear they had.
------Jackie Byer

Anónimo dijo...

I agree that Erin's impacted me the most. I think it was because of how she closely related it to our own lives.

Anónimo dijo...

Comment above= Colleen

Anónimo dijo...

i agree with erin's view also. i didn't really change my thoughts all that much but it made me think more.
-Jennifer Shamel

Anónimo dijo...

Even though I wrote my essay on the same topic as Erin, her explanation was much better and I noticed some things that I could've added.

-Brandon

Anónimo dijo...

I thought that everyone's was good, because it all sounded alike, but I thought that Emily's was really good, because she had the most and explained it very well. Also, Jackie's was very good, she had a lot of good ideas that led to why the Americans should be justified.
erin