miércoles, 3 de diciembre de 2008

Russian Revolution

- in november 1917 Vladinir Lenin and a group of revolutionists took power from the dictator czar Nicholas II- the revolutionist called them selves the Bolshevicks, or "the majority"- after taking power they develpoed a system of social and economic communism - they advertised worldwide abolition of capitalism, free enterprise and private property - Max

In 1917 the leader of Russia was the Czar Nicholas, and he wasn't such a swell leader. So the Bolsheviks, or the majority, along with Vladimir I. Lenin took his power. in only a couple of years they would become a leading world power and advicator for global commmunism and the downfall of capitalism. ---Alex Hartel---

∙The Russian Revolution started in 1917 because conditions were horrible and the Czar had almost no power over the people ∙Lead by Vladimir Lenin, the Bolsheviks seized power and established communism in November 1917 ∙The Russian Civil War in 1918 killed the imperial family establishing the Bolsheviks as leaders ∙In March 1919 a meeting was held in Moscow talking about worldwide revolution to overthrow capitalism, which scared the US into being mean about communis.
- Wayne

9 comentarios:

Max Gilles dijo...

this is max... i cant read spanish :D

i have russia rev topic

Unknown dijo...

Max, I liked your blog but I think you should put in more dates

Anónimo dijo...

Max needs more dates. Alex and Wayne need to add what Lenin and the communists were going to do. Such as establish a communist nation and say how capitalism and free enterprise is bad.

Anónimo dijo...

the comment above this is Brandon by the way

Anónimo dijo...

I like how Wayne told us how the Bolsheviks established power.
-Jennifer

Anónimo dijo...

Max, I like that you put what "Bolsheviks" means.:]
-Emily

Anónimo dijo...

I like how Bolsheviks were explained.
-colleen

Anónimo dijo...

Its good that Wayne put why the revolution began, and I think it would be good for the others to have it as well. Also, Max added the development of a social and economic communism which is important and I think Alex should have included that.

Anónimo dijo...

Wayne i liked how you made it sort of lead into the red scare
~Allegra